FUNDRAISING

 

We all have a favourite charity, ministry or cause. And all of them need funds. When you use our Fundraising Boxes, you get to introduce people to encouraging colouring, sharing the Scriptures with them, and raise money at the same time.
It's a win-win. 

How does it work? 

You set up a bookstall, for which we provide you with a box of Lorien Illustrations books and cards. You pay us 80% of the value of the box. The remaining 20% is for you to give your favourite cause when you sell the box. Plus we throw in postage for free. (This offer is only for Australian postal addresses, sorry.)

What's on offer?

Six different boxes, of books and cards, or just books, priced for different budgets, all with free postage in Australia. Check them out.

How do I pay? 

Choose the box you prefer and click on the 'Add to Cart' button below it. You'll go straight to the secure Firewheel Press store where you can pay using your credit card. GST is included in the price and will be shown on the invoice. (If you'd prefer to pay another way, please contact us here.)

When will I get my Box?

Boxes will be posted within 2 days of receiving your order. They may be sent via courier, or Australia Post. Australia Post says parcels take 4 business days to arrive. Normal tracking applies, unless you get in touch and want to pay for extra insurance.

NB: Boxes ordered between 24 September and 5 October 2016 will be posted on or around 7 October.

What if I don't sell my books and cards?

Returns can be made within one month, provided all stock is in immaculate condition, and return postage is paid for by you. Please contact us if you need to make a return.

Where will I send the money?

If you don't have a favourite charity, ministry or cause, we can help you with some ideas for where to send the funds you raise. Contact us here. And if you know where your money is going, we'd love to hear about it!  

 
Quantity:
Add To Cart
Quantity:
Add To Cart
Quantity:
Add To Cart
Quantity:
Add To Cart
Quantity:
Add To Cart
Quantity:
Add To Cart
Quantity:
Add To Cart